Who are Aldes?
The Association of Liberal Democrat Engineers and Scientists (Aldes) exists to provide a resource of engineering and scientific know-how to support the Party.
It also enables engineers and scientists within the Party to discuss common concerns ... read more at our about page
Follow us on:
- Aldes position paper on Shale Gas
- Response to the 2014 Budget Statement
- Science funding and the economy: a comment on Paul Nurse’s article
- Evidence based policy, liberalism and some Uruguayan political courage
- Off-Shore Wind Economics
- Shale Gas + Fracking
- Dealing with Floods
- Re-balancing the economy: building the skills base in Engineering and Science